We, Migration International Group (We, Us, Our), are the operators of this payment processing page (Facility). By accessing, using, or transacting via the Facility you agree that your access or use of the Facility and any transactions conducted via the Facility and associated use is subject to the following terms and conditions, and any terms and conditions incorporated by reference below (Terms). If you do not agree to the Terms, you must not use the Facility.
2. You authorize Us and our third-party service providers to take payment of the amount specified from your specified card / account. You must pay the credit card surcharge applicable to the credit card that you use in addition to and at the same time as any amounts that you wish to pay using the Facility. You agree that We may add such surcharges to the amount specified by you and charge your credit card the amount specified by you plus the applicable credit card surcharge. You agree to use an international card and that We shall apply for all payments a credit card surcharge for international cards. If you however use an Australian domestic card you may request a refund as the credit card surcharge for an Australian domestic card is usually lower. You can request a refund by emailing to email@example.com confirming that you used an Australian domestic card.
3. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by law, We, Our officers, employees, agents, and contractors exclude, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all liability whether arising in tort (including, without limitation, negligence), contract or otherwise for any injury, loss, liability, or damage of any kind (including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss) arising in any way from your access or use of this Facility or its associated features.
4. To the extent that the liability in clause 3 cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by law, We, Our officers, employees, agents, and contractors limit liability to the relevant credit card surcharges which have been paid to Us, or the cost of resupplying the services in respect of which the breach occurred, at Our option.
5. You hereby release, and agree to indemnify and hold Us, Our officers, employees, agents, and contractors harmless from any and all liabilities, damages, injury to any person or property, losses, claims and expenses of any kind (including reasonable lawyer fees) which may be incurred as a result of your misuse of the Facility, or breach of the Terms.
6. We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time.
Copyright Migration International Group 2022. All rights reserved.
Corporate Information: Migration International Group | 3 Spring Street, Sydney, 2000, Australia
Proprietary Limited Company | Australian Securities and Investments Commission ASIC |
Director: Alexander Walke | ABN: 36 632 311 847
Telefon: +61 2 8005 0487 | Email:
English: The website (Website) is controlled, operated and made available by Migration International Group, a company registered with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
Deutsch: Diensteanbieter im Sinne des § 2 Abs. 1 Nr. 1 Telemediengesetz und presserechtlich verantwortlich für diese Seiten ist die Migration International Group, die den Internetauftritt betreibt. Diese Webseite richtet sich ausschliesslich an englischsprachigePersonen.